FOR THE SEQUEL 'THE DINOSAUR THAT HAD NO HOBBY: CONCERT CATASTROPHE' BY SIAN PEARCE
1. By submitting an entry to the Design a Dino Character Competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to all participants under 16 years of age provided that they have permission from a carer/parent or guardian who is aged 18 and over.
3. Entries must be original, previously unpublished creations of the participant.
4. By entering the competition and submitting a design, the participant assigns all ownership rights of the design to the competition organiser. The participant agrees not to sell or use the design for any commercial or personal purposes without the prior written consent of the competition organiser.
5. The winning entry will see their dinosaur character featured in the printed and eBook copies of the children's book, 'The Dinosaur That Had No Hobby: Concert Catastrophe', written by Sian Pearce, and will receive ONE signed paperback copy of the book upon release.
6. The winner has seven days from the date of contact to claim their winning entry and provide their details in order to receive their prize. If the winner does not respond within seven days, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected.
7. The competition organiser will not be responsible for any copyright infringement or other issues related to the originality and ownership of the submitted designs.
8. The competition organiser reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition at any time, and to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The competition organiser's decision on all matters relating to the competition, including the selection of winners, will be final and binding.
10. The competition organiser will not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by the participant as a result of their participation in the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law. United Kingdom residing.
12. By participating in the competition, the participant acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
13. The competition closes on August 6, 2023, and all entries must be submitted by this date. Late entries will not be accepted.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.